Beurer LR 310 – Air Purifier
Additional cleaning using optional ultraviolet light
For rooms up to approx. 54 m² 1)
CADR: approx. 200 m3/h
With automatic function: device is controlled based on the level of fine dust pollution
3 output levels
Safety automatic switch-off function
Want to breathe deeply once more? With the new air purifier you can filter out domestic dust, animal hair, odours, pollen, fine dust as well as a large number of airborne bacteria and viruses!
- Air cleaning using a three-layered filter system (prefilter + activated carbon filter + HEPA filter): domestic dust, animal hair, odours, pollen, various bacteria and viruses as well as harmful gases are filtered from the air
- Tests show that the three-layered filter system with HEPA H13 filter filters out up to 95% of particles ≥ 0.02 µm in size (IUTA test in April 2020 according to DIN 71460-1)*
- 99.95% of particles ≥ 0.3 µm in size are eliminated.
- PM 2.5 Sensor – recognises fine dust with particle sizes of up to 2.5 µm
- Additional cleaning using optional ultraviolet light
- Timer function
- For rooms up to approx. 54 m² 1)
- CADR: approx. 200 m3/h
- With automatic function: device is controlled based on the level of fine dust pollution
- 3 output levels
- Quiet operation
- Safety automatic switch-off function
Choose between 3 fan levels.
Air cleaning using a three-layered filter system
Suitable for rooms up to 54 m²
With illuminated control panel
The product has an integrated timer function
How the air purifier works
Domestic dust, animal hair, odours, pollen, harmful gases and various bacteria and viruses are filtered out of the air using a three-layer filter system.
**VOC = volatile organic compounds
Our three-layer filter system with HEPA H13 filter filters out at least 95% of particles with a size of 0.02 μm (viruses are generally 0.02 – 0.3 μm in size).2) Particles ≥ 0.3 μm in size are even filtered out up to 99.95%.
In addition to the room size, the cleaning speed also plays a decisive role when choosing an air purifier. The clean air delivery rate (CADR) shows you at a glance how many cubic metres of air are purified in one hour. The higher the CADR value, the more efficient the air purifier.